Full Paper Submission Date: Nov. 11, 2022
1. The submitted papers must not be previously published or under consideration of publication elsewhere.
2. Please submit your full paper (Word+pdf) to SUBMISSION SYSTEM
3. And please submit the full paper if both the presentation and publication are needed.
4. Please submit the Abstract only if you just want to make a presentation.
5. Templates download:
◆ the employed papers shall be registered on time, and the overdue registration will not be published.
◆ the paper shall be typeset according to the paper template, which shall not be less than 4 pages.
◆ the employed and registered papers can be published only after they are read out at the meeting site; Papers registered but not attended the meeting and read out will not be published and the registration fee will not be returned.
◆ the paper should have academic or practical value and has not been published in academic journals or conferences at home and abroad. The author can check the duplicate at his own expense through crosscheck, Turnitin or other query systems, otherwise the author will bear the responsibility for the rejection caused by the repetition rate of the article. The papers suspected of plagiarism will not be published and will be published on the conference home page.
2. SCI journals (fill in [L282] for the recommendation code, and you will have the priority to review and employ)
Collect additional excellent papers, review them according to the requirements of SCI journals, and directly recommend them to include but not limited to the following SCI journals
Journal of Electronic Imaging（ISSN:1017-9909, IF:0.829）
COMPUTERS & ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING（ISSN:0045-7906, IF:4.152）
Note: please submit the word version. The first draft does not need typesetting. After passing the preliminary review, the conference will give the paper template.